# 12

Sep. 8th, 2026 05:57 pm
tiptoetwirl: (movie-books-harry-potter-hermione-potion)
[personal profile] tiptoetwirl posting in [community profile] twirlingcons
20 Hermione Granger for [community profile] characters20in20





1 - 5 regency

6 - 10 1960s

11 - 15 1990s

16 - 20 the future

Date: 2026-09-08 08:10 pm (UTC)
sarajayechan: Cynthia smiling brightly as she makes a heroic entrance into battle ([FE Awakening] Cynthia)
From: [personal profile] sarajayechan
These are so pretty! I love 3, 8, 14, and 19.

Date: 2026-09-08 08:11 pm (UTC)
picnicnic: profile of mel from arcane (orange - mel)
From: [personal profile] picnicnic
Lovely set!

I had to go through some loops to actually see all the icons for some reason. Only three showed up for me normally. (7, 14 and 16)

Anyway, my favorites are 2 (beautiful composition and use of color), 3 (if you could share the texture(s) used I would be so grateful), 14 (great lighting and text work) and 19
Page generated Sep. 9th, 2026 05:19 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios